Kiwoom Securities | 2018.03.12
March USDA Cereal Inventory Ratio Forecasts Announced: Corn Decline, Wheat Rise, Soybean Decline
- Corn: Decrease in South American production due to bad weather, demand increase in favor of US exports
- Sector: Kazakhstan / Russian supply forecast upward;
- Soybeans: Worsening weather, Argentina production decline, Demand remains unchanged
KT & G sells more than 200,000 cigarette-type electronic cigarettes 'Lil'
- 'Lil' sales exceeded 200,000 units in 100 days
- Recorded figures that are still sold only in Seoul area.
- High response from offices in Yeouido, Gwanghwamun and Gangnam
This report is written in Korean. If you wish to view the fully translated English version, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.